Last week, our latest Members’ offering headed to Tiptree’s Bond Street Tearoom in Chelmsford to bring some festive spirit to our on-going virtual Member events.
Tiptree, who are one of the Club’s long-standing Partners, treated Members to an online festive cocktail-making experience using a range of their delicious jams, spreads and spirits.
Bowlers, Jamie Porter and Sam Cook also joined the Tiptree team, where there was also a chance to hear more about the world-renowned company.
Enjoy some of Tiptree’s range during Christmas this year with their stores open across the county up until Christmas. View the range and their opening hours online – here.
Why not make the cocktails featured during the event at home?
The Raspberry Royale
• 25ml (1 shot) Tiptree English Raspberry Gin Liqueur
• 125ml (approx) chilled Prosecco
• 1 or 2 fresh raspberries to garnish
1. Pour the gin liqueur into a Champagne flute
2. Top up with Prosecco
3. Add one or two fresh raspberries
The Salted Caramel Espresso Martini
• 50ml Tiptree Salted Caramel Vodka Liqueur
• 1 heaped tsp Tiptree Salted Caramel Spread
• 50ml Coffee Espresso
1. Add the vodka, coffee espresso and salted caramel spread into a cocktail shaker with ice, and shake
2. In a martini glass, using a spoon, line the bottom of the glass with some more salted caramel spread to create a base
3. Strain the liquid into the martini glass
4. Garnish with coffee beans
Christmas Rum Fizz
• To start, fill a highball glass with ice and add three slices of Tiptree Lime Infusions
• Add 50ml of Tiptree Christmas Pudding Rum Liqueur
• Top with Ginger Ale
• Add a straw and enjoy!
Tawny Marmalade Old Fashioned
• In an empty jar, add 2 teaspoons of Tiptree Old Times Marmalade and 25ml of hot water
• Mix with a spoon until marmalade has dissolved
• Strain the mix through a sieve into a 340g etched jar
• Pour in 50ml of Tiptree Tawny Marmalade Vodka Liqueur and 3 dashes of Angostura bitters
• Stir mixture
• Place 5 ice cubes into the jar
• Garnish with a cinnamon stick, orange peel on the glass and a straw
• In an empty jar, add 2 teaspoons of Tiptree Strawberry Jelly and 25ml of hot water
• Mix with a spoon until the jelly has dissolved
• Strain the mix through a sieve into a cocktail shaker
• In the cocktail shaker, also add 25ml Advocaat, 50ml of Tiptree Strawberry Vodka and ice
• Shake for roughly 20 seconds
• Fill a high ball glass with ice
• Strain the mix from the shaker into the glass
• Fill to the top of the glass with Lemonade
• Stir mixture
• Garnish by adding a Strawberry on the side and a straw