We are pleased to announce the winners of our latest Trade Nation Bowl Out competition which launched ahead of the new season with a chance for supporters to win a number of great prizes!
Jamie Porter, Matt Quinn, Sam Cook & Ben Allison went head-to-head in the competition with Aaron Beard taking up umpire duties after missing out through injury. As well as bragging rights, each bowler was also representing their own chosen charity with the winner receiving a £500 donation courtesy of Trade Nation.
• Supporters were invited to enter the competition and pick one of the four bowlers who they thought would hit the most TN prize balls.
• Each bowler had four chances to hit one of the hanging TN prize balls which each contained a prize.
• If their chosen bowler hit a TN prize ball, they picked one of the entries at random to win that prize from those who voted for them.
• Over to the bowlers…
Watch the full video now to find out if you were one of the lucky winners and see who was crowned King of the Trade Nation Bowl Out.
• Ben Allison (Aaron Beard Replacement) – Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
• Jamie Porter – Great Ormond Street Hospital
• Sam Cook – Together for short lives
• Matt Quinn – Special Effect
• Andrew Fernandes – Dinner for 4 at Tredwells, London
• David Allen – 60-inch TV
• Liam Bojas – Bose Headphones
• Maureen Dominey – Hospitality for 4 at Essex Cricket
• James Ellis – Apple iPad
• Victoria Law – Appl iPhone 12
• Malcolm Davey – 2021 Essex Membership
• Darren Hales – Essex Shirt/Trainingwear Bundle
Look out for further opportunities to win some great prizes this season across essexcricket.org.uk and our social media channels…
You can find out more about our partnership with Trade Nation and Trading – here.