The Cloudfm County Ground hosts Sunrisers once again on Sunday for the conclusion of their Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy ‘home’ fixtures.
Play begins at 10:30am with tickets available to purchase online now. We advise buying in advance of the game as walk up sales will not be permitted on the day of the game.
A limited section of the ground will be available for unallocated seating with the Doug Insole Pavilion bar and benches open for all spectators.
Game Begins: 10:30am First Innings: 10:30am-2pm Second Innings: 2:30pm-6pm
Ahead of your visit:
We want to make sure supporters are all set ahead of visiting The Cloudfm County Ground. We continue to work closely with the Chelmsford City Council Safety Advisory Group, Chelmsford Trading Standards, and the ECB to ensure that games can operate safely whilst continuing to mitigate against the risk of COVID-19 within the new guidelines.
We must stress that COVID-19 numbers are still prevalent and please do not travel to the ground if you have any symptoms and follow the Government guidelines.
In the event of adverse weather conditions on the day of the match, please keep up to date with the prospects of play via The Cloudfm County Ground’s ‘@HomeOfEssex’ Twitter channel.
The Cloudfm County Ground is now a cashless ground for 2021, so please make sure you bring a suitable method of payment for your visit. Find out more – here
• Spectators travelling by car will need to locate a public car park in the proximity of the ground as there is no parking available on-site at The Cloudfm County Ground.
• The High Chelmer multi-storey will be open on Sunday and closes at 6pm.
• Meteor Way will not be open for this fixture.
Spectators are able to enter the ground via the Main Gate located on New Writtle Street or through the Tees River Gate.
A limited section of the ground will be open for spectators and please follow steward guidance when entering.
• In the event of rain forecast on the day of the match, spectators can bring a small umbrella into the ground but metal spiked umbrellas are not permitted.
• All spectators will be required to purchase tickets in advance.
• Tickets must be scanned using the QR code included in the confirmation email sent following your purchase. If you choose to print out your ticket, please ensure that the match details (including name and seat details) are included as per the image below. Make sure you have your match ticket available on your phone or printed out so it is easily accessible for ticket scanning on arrival. Please do not take a ‘screen grab’ of your QR code as that will not be read by the scanners.
Moving Around the Ground:
• We kindly request that masks continue to be worn when moving around The Cloudfm County Ground. You will not be required to wear a mask when seated.
• We also ask that spectators try and keep to social distancing where possible although The Club recognise that this is not always practical nor possible.
• Additional hand sanitisation stations and toilet facilities will continue to be in place for the remainder of the season.
• Whilst restrictions continue to be lifted, the threat of COVID-19 has not yet disappeared. We ask all spectators to take a common-sense approach when moving around The Cloudfm County Ground.
• Spectators are able to access behind the Doug Insole Pavilion but please respect the players’ area and walkway. We also ask that spectators do not request autographs or photos with players who are required to remain socially distant.
• Toilets are located across The Cloudfm County Ground with wheelchair accessible by the main scoreboard and rear of the Doug Insole Pavilion.
• The Club Store (10am-2pm) and Membership & Ticketing Office (9am-2pm) will be open for spectators.
If you experience any anti-social or discriminatory behaviour during your visit to The Cloudfm County Ground then, please contact your nearest steward. Alternatively, you can text ‘CROWD’ including your stand and issue to 60070.
Food & Drink:
• The Doug Insole Pavilion and Spinners Bar will be open for the duration of the game, offering a wide range of hot & cold drinks and snacks.
• Anne’s Pantry will also be offering up home-cooked hot meals with a wide choice of options available.
• Spectators can bring food and drink into the ground for this fixture. There’s a limit of four cans of beer/lager or one bottle of wine per person but strictly no glass or sharp objects is permitted into the ground.
• Please note that The Cloudfm County Ground is now a cashless ground for 2021, so please make sure you bring a suitable method of payment for your visit.
Leaving the Ground:
At the conclusion of the day’s play, we ask spectators leave the ground in a safe and patient manner. Stewards will be on hand to help direct you safely out of the ground.
We hope you have an enjoyable visit to The Cloudfm County Ground and further information regarding the match, including squad announcements and a full match preview will be available on essexcricket.org.uk ahead of the match.
Get in touch with us by email if you have any further questions at [email protected] or via the Club’s official Twitter and Facebook channels.