Essex Cricket are recruiting for a new Assistant to work in the Membership & Ticketing team. The role is ideal for an enthusiastic and team-orientated individual who is looking for an administration role at a successful cricket club.
This is a full-time position and a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in the sports industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Processing and administration of new Membership applications and Membership renewals
• Day-to-day Membership liaison
• Processing and distribution of match tickets
• Organisation and delivery of annual Member events
• Customer and Member liaison
• Assist with development of Membership & Ticketing initiatives and production of literature
The closing date for applications is Sunday 10 October with interviews taking place week commencing Monday 11 October 2021.